Studio Coordinator / Receptionist
Alison Brooks Architects is looking for a studio coordinator/receptionist to join its growing studio in Kentish Town, London.
The studio coordinator/receptionist will be the first point of contact for visitors, clients and staff so you will be committed to creating an excellent first impression for all visitors, have an eye for detail, can do attitude and excellent communication skills.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- helping to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the office
- reception duties; including answering calls
- greeting clients, preparing meetings, managing office supplies, equipment and post
- liaising with external IT support, managing printers & printer supplies and maintenance contracts
- coordinating the office calendar and meeting room bookings
- ensuring company policies are maintained and updated accordingly including the practice handbook
- maintaining excellent office standards, ensuring a tidy environment at all times
- managing premises e.g. office renovations, desk moves
- maintaining company supplier contracts
- arranging CPDs
- managing or assisting with practice events, staff and client hospitality
- supporting the design team with diary management, including travel arrangements
- maintaining office supplies, stationery, kitchen, etc.
- managing the samples library
- collating/recording expenses and petty cash
- answering the telephone and directing calls as required
- supporting all employees with administrative tasks where required E.G printing, filing, archiving and other ad hoc duties
- maintaining and updating the office contacts database
Skills & experience
- prior studio coordinator/reception experience, ideally within a creative or design environment
- proficiency in Microsoft Office
- proficiency with Adobe Suite desirable
- excellent verbal and written communication with a strong attention to detail
- able to take initiative and work in a dynamic studio environment
- highly organised, proactive & professional
In return we offer a generous benefits package and a warm and welcoming team environment.
Alison Brooks Architects is an equal opportunities employer.