Alison Brooks Architects are internationally recognised for producing high-quality architecture that inventively responds to the context and culture of each project. Our architects provide a bespoke service to each client, working collaboratively with world-class expert consultants to provide a fully integrated design service, and as such candidates must possess, at a minimum the below experience, skills and technical expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree from RIBA accredited school of architecture
- previous experience in an architectural studio an advantage
- proficient 2D, 3D design and visualisation skills
- excellent design skills
- Revit & Rhino skills are an advantage
- highly proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
- excellent verbal and written communication
- excellent coordination and organisational skills
The candidate will be based at our Highgate studio but may be required to travel and be based on site as and when necessary. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send a cover letter, CV and representative examples of your work as a PDF (7mb max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alison Brooks Architects is an equal opportunities employer and treats all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, beliefs or religion.