Alison Brooks Architects is looking for a Studio Coordinator to join its growing studio Kentish Town, London.
Alison Brooks Architects is an award-winning practice of 25 architects with an international reputation for delivering design excellence. Our work ranges from public buildings for the arts and higher education to urban design and housing.
The studio coordinator is the first point of contact for visitors, clients and staff. You will be committed to creating an excellent first impression for all visitors, support the Creative Director, have an eye for detail, a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the office
- reception duties: answering calls and directing calls as required, greeting clients, preparing meetings, managing office supplies, equipment, post
- manage and maintain suppliers and contracts; kitchen; etc
- manage printers, printer supplies and maintenance contracts
- coordinate the office calendar and meeting room bookings
- maintain excellent office standards, ensuring a tidy environment
- support employees with administrative tasks where required
- support design teams with diary management and travel arrangements
- coordinate Management Meetings and Practice Meetings
- issue agendas and take minutes
- manage premises e.g. repairs, desk moves, etc
- collate and record expenses and petty cash
- manage the samples library
- arrange CPD training seminars
- manage practice events, staff and client hospitality
- support the Creative Director with diary management and travel arrangements
- collate and record Director’s expenses
- work with the Communications Manager to organise and book client meetings and presentations
- assist with bookings of seminars, talks, presentations, etc
Skills and experience
- prior studio coordinator/reception/PA experience, ideally within a creative or design environment
- proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- proficiency with Adobe Suite desirable
- high attention to detail
- excellent verbal and written communication with a strong attention to detail
- able to take initiative and work in a dynamic studio environment
- exceptional time management skills
- highly organised, proactive and professional
Office hours: 9am-6pm, Monday – Friday
Commensurate with experience
Holidays: 20 days’ holiday p.a. (a public holidays)
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and based in the London area
No agencies please.
Alison Brooks Architects encourages all job applicants, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, chronic illness, religion or beliefs.