Alison Brooks Architects is recruiting a senior architect with at least five years experience post RIBA Part-III to join its London team.
Alison Brooks Architects are internationally recognised for producing high-quality architecture that inventively responds to the context and culture of each project. Our architects provide a bespoke service to each client, working collaboratively with world-class expert consultants to provide a fully integrated design service, and as such candidates must possess, at a minimum the below experience, skills and technical expertise:
Experience and knowledge
- ARB registered architect
- a minimum of five years post RIBA Part-III experience in the UK
- experience leading large, complex projects
- experience leading teams through RIBA Stages one-seven
- experience on multi-residential/mixed-use projects desirable
- thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and planning procedures
- strong technical expertise and knowledge of current construction methods
- contract administration and site experience
- experience writing specifications – NBS
- advanced Revit user
- excellent design skills
- advanced InDesign & Photoshop
- strong attention to detail
- construction detailing
- excellent coordination and organisational skills
- excellent verbal and written communication
The candidate will be predominantly based at our Highgate studio but may be required to travel and be based on site as and when necessary. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please email a CV and concise portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 5MB. We will not accept hard copies.
Alison Brooks Architects is an equal opportunities employer.