Alison Brooks Architects are currently looking for the following position:
Marketing and PR coordinator
London, United Kingdom
Alison Brooks Architects is an award-winning practice based in Highgate studios, London. We require an experienced and enthusiastic marketing and PR coordinator to join our growing organisation.
- prepare bids and presentations for prospective clients
- create a range of written and graphic marketing collateral including: biographies, award submissions, brochures, press releases, media relations pieces, PowerPoint presentations
- content management for the practice’s digital and social platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mailchimp, website
- network with key press, professional bodies and their representatives
- assist with planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- work with external PR agency to raise the profile of the practice
- event management
- brand guardianship
- contribute to the marketing and image database
- oversee a rolling programme of award submissions
- maintain archive of company press coverage
- minimum three years’ experience in a similar role in architecture / built environment organisations
- advanced proficiency: Microsoft Office, Adobe CS suite, Powerpoint
- meticulous organisational skills; ability to work independently with little supervision
- confident communicator, with the ability to interact professionally with senior team and clients
- someone who enjoys challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- strong team ethic and desire to provide an unrivalled level of service to colleagues and stakeholders
Office hours: 9am-6pm Monday – Friday
Holidays: 28 days’ holiday p.a. (inclusive of public holidays)
Salary commensurate with experience
Although we are not currently looking to fill any other specific positions, we always appreciate receiving portfolios from talented individuals, and do review portfolios from time to time.
Please send a cover letter, CV and representative examples of your work, either as a PDF (7mb max) to email@example.com or hard copy to the following address:
Alison Brooks Architects Ltd
Unit 610 Highgate studios
53-79 Highgate Road
London, NW5 1TL
Alison Brooks Architects encourages all job applicants, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, chronic illness, religion or beliefs.
No agencies please.